I bastardi di Pizzofalcone a fumetti

Autore Messaggio
SherlockMagazine
Investigatore
MessaggioInviato: Gio Feb 23, 2023 11:10 pm    Oggetto: I bastardi di Pizzofalcone a fumetti   

I bastardi di Pizzofalcone a fumetti

Una clamorosa sorpresa per tutti i fan dello scrittore Maurizio de Giovanni

Leggi l'articolo
Vincenzo Dandaro
Nuovo arrivato
MessaggioInviato: Gio Feb 23, 2023 11:10 pm    Oggetto: I bastardi di Pizzofalcone a fumetti   

Si, sono un fan della serie di romanzi... eppure trovo l'idea di una versione a fumetti fatta in questo modo abbastanza inutile e ridicola. Più che una clamorosa sorpresa direi una brutta sorpresa.
Rising Leather
Nuovo arrivato
MessaggioInviato: Gio Apr 20, 2023 5:29 am    Oggetto:   

At Rising Leather, we are passionate about providing high-quality, durable leather products that meet the needs and expectations of our customers. From wallets and belts to bags and cheap leather jackets, our range of products is designed to add style and sophistication to any outfit.
Deck Designers
Nuovo arrivato
MessaggioInviato: Ven Mag 12, 2023 6:46 am    Oggetto:   

It was extremely helpful! I've scarcely started, yet I'm realizing even more at this point! Esteem my appreciation and keep up the amazing work. https://www.thedeckdesigners.com/
Moretranz Transf
Nuovo arrivato
MessaggioInviato: Gio Giu 08, 2023 8:07 am    Oggetto:   

The Heat Transfer machine is a device that transfers heat from one source to another. It is commonly used in various industries such as food processing, chemical manufacturing, and textile production. The machine operates through the use of a heat exchanger which allows for the transfer of heat between two fluids. The heat transfer process can be achieved through conduction, convection, or radiation. https://moretranz.com/heat-presses/
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
   Torna a Indice principale :: Torna a Commenti sulle notizie Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT

Vai a: